As a club, we are affiliated to the Amateur Swimming Association and as such, we are expected to conduct our activities within the rules of the Association. These rules include the ASA Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics and an Equity Policy. Full copies of these documents can be obtained from the ASA Web Site.
The Child Welfare Policy for Gloucester City follows the ASA guidelines detailed in Wave Power.
The club presents the following as a summary of the policies and guidelines that support the running of the Club.
Code of Behaviour (CoB) are broken down into specific details for you. As a member you may fit into one main category, from time to time, your role may change and you will find yourself fitting into another. We would ask you to therefore to read each category carefully so you know what is expected of you as a member of our club.
If you require any further information in relation to the Liability Insurance please speak to the club treasurer.
- Liability Insurance (Updated 2nd April 2016)
Gloucester City Swimming Club Policies and Documents
- Anti-Bullying Policy (April 2012)
- Code of Behaviour – Coaching
- Code of Behaviour – General
- Code of Behaviour – Parents
- Discipline Policy
- Dual Members Policy
- Electronic Devices Policy (June 2015)
- Expectations of Coaches (March 2013)
- Expectations of Parents (March 2013)
- Expectations of Swimmers (March 2013)
- Gala / Relay Selection Policy (April 2015)
- Joint Code with Aspire
- Late Collection Policy
- Membership Details (June 2016)
- Missing Children Policy
- Poolside Induction
- Session Change Request Form (June 2016)
- Social Networking
- Squad Movement
- Volunteer Coach Policy
- Volunteer Coach Nomination
- GCSC Constitution (Approved June 2015)