Just a reminder that if you would like to register an interest for a proposed swim camp – please do so using this link before the end of Sunday 20th june:
GCSC Workforce Coordinator
- Dates: Saturday 23rd October – Monday 25th October.
- Duration: 3 day camp – 3 days, 2 nights on campus accommodation with full board meals.
- Training sessions: 2 x 2hr swim sessions and 1 x 1hr gym session per day. GCSC coaches will lead the sessions.
- Transport: Coach travel to and from a single Gloucester location – times and location to be confirmed.
- Projected cost: Maximum £235
This will be open to swimmers in Year 7 and above as of September 2021. Please note that this is not a ‘holiday’ – it is a training camp and the focus will be on the swimming!
We need a minimum of 35 swimmers to make this viable and can take a maximum of 50. Should we exceed 50 interested swimmers, priority will be given to swimmers in senior squads. If you are interested but concerned about whether your swimmer has the capacity to train for 5 hours a day, please note that reduced session times will be available for younger swimmers. Please feel free to discuss your swimmer’s capability to participate with your coaches.